• BTH.se
  • Svenska
  • Logga in

Bilateral exchange

As a registered student of BTH you can apply for exchange studies outside of Europe, and study at one of the universities that BTH has a bilateral agreement with. BTH has bilateral cooperation with Thailand, China and India. As a bilateral exchange student you are exempted from paying fees for tuition, registration, examinations and access to laboratory and library facilities at the host institution.

With some of our bilateral partner universities, we have Double Diploma cooperation i.e. collaboration agreements within which students who participate in exchanges and who follow the course plan set out in the agreement will have the possibility of receiving a Degree from BTH as well as from their home institution. The exchange period within Double Diploma agreements, is generally more than two semesters and these students are generally registered at a study program at BTH.