Access to software
Students at BTH have access to an extensive set of software, partly through common computer rooms and other student computers, and through campus agreements with software vendors like Microsoft, IBM and Autodesk. As a student you have access to:
- Office - With your Office 365 account you can install the latest version of Microsoft Office on multiple PCs, Macs, and tablets. This account will also give you access to Office Online. And, when you save your work on OneDrive you can work on the same document across all your devices. Read more about Office 365.
Follow below steps to download Office:
- log in at http://outlook.com/student.bth.se with login name email@example.com
- go to the gearwheel (in the upper right corner) -> Office 365-settings (under your app settings)
- In the buttom of the page you will find Software, go on and you will find the package for downloading.
- Microsoft products - Via Imagine (former Dreamspark) you can gett access to download software from Microsoft. Log in at Imagine with your BTH-account (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
- Download SPSS Statistics.
Obtain a license code from your teacher.
Choose your operating system at SPSS-nedladdning
SPSS is for 64-bit windows, 32-bit windows och Mac osx. There are also an installation guide at this page. The file you download must be unpacked before you can install it.